Reef Lodge Backpackers Townsville

Friday 3 January 2014

Will I suck on that blond Swedish girl or the German.

Will I suck on that blond Swedish girl or the German.

By Reef lodge Backpackers Townsville
I always find it interesting that the minute someone has a bite on them they instinctively say "BED_BUGS!" As it happens there are a lot of critters out there that would like to eat bite chew and suck on you. I have had to deal with these little critters for the last 12 years and feel these days have pretty much got our house keeping and control of bed-bugs down pat. I am not saying for a minute that we definitely / positively most surly and comprehensively do not have them.

I would debate if these are bed-bug bite. They are not close together which is the general rule with most bed-bug bites. My thoughts would be these are sand-fly bites. But lets not put the truth in front of a good story. Funny thing is this photo is part of a review for the Reef Lodge Backpackers Townsville although the photo does not look like it is in any of our rooms. But then again maybe I have it wrong!
 



These I would say are bed-bug bites. This is a pretty classic set of bites where you get approximately 3-8 bites in a row. (Not sure where this photo was taken.)








Again these I would say are bed-bug bites and again bites all line up. (Not sure where this photo was taken.)




 And again I would say are bed-bug bites more classic lines.




These also I would say are bed-bug bites but this poor girl has been really attacked by a whole brigade of the litttle bed-buggers. Little bed bug humor there! LOL (Not sure where this photo was taken.)
 

This a fairly good idea what you are looking for. Check your bed around seams of the mattress as well as skirting boards and fixtures. The little Buggers can hide pretty much any where they can hide.

1 comment:

  1. Worried about pests in your home or establishment? https://safepestcontrol.net.au/ uses latest technology and state-of-the-art methods in order to exterminate and prevent pests from causing problems. With our services so convenient and affordable, there’s no reason to take such risks.

    ReplyDelete